Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Josh in Matt and josh

Hello to everyone I am the Josh in the Matt and Josh Excellent Adventures. This year as you have probably read we are going in a trailer. The new trailer is really cool and I'm sure the trailer will make the trip ten times more comfortable than the previous ones.

Since we got the new trailer my dad has been working endlessly on making it perfect. This time we are going to the South to get the last few hard to reach states I haven't been in yet.

There are still many preperations we have to do such as planing a menu, getting a few more items and spending another 50 hours of work in the trailer. However I am pretty confident that this trip will be the most comfortable and one of if not the best of the trips we have taken so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment