Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Another Adventure (after the fact)

In August of 2016, Josh & I, along with 14 other members of our Boy Scout Troop, embarked on a 12-day backpacking trek at Philmont Scout Ranch in the mountains of Northeast New Mexico. I had really wanted to blog that trip, but due to the fact that we would be completely disconnected, I decided not to do it.

In July of 2017, I will be attending the 2017 Boy Scout National Jamboree, at the Summit Bechtel Scout Reserve in West Virginia, along with Josh and about 40,000 others!!! Josh and I won't be together for this trip, but we will be able to see each other from time to time. Unlike our trip to Philmont, for the Jamboree, we will be connected, and I've decided that I'm going to blog this adventure.

That got me to thinking again, that I really should have blogged our Philmont trip. I've therefore decided to go back in time, and try to reconstruct our Philmont trip.

Look for future posts about our Philmont trip in the days to come, and then, come back in July as we experience the Jamboree!

No comments:

Post a Comment